THE PLACEMENT AGENCY is a website that will give you different ideas and knowledge about business and directories. We would love to help our readers and audiences to learn from our blogs and articles through our website. We are hoping that you will enjoy your time in spending it with us.
Home » ABOUT US
- Torche’s Meticulous Balance of Heaviness and Harmony July 12, 2019Frontman Steve Brooks talks about his indifference towards lyric-writing, the concert he never got to see, and the Hollywood icon who gives him inspiration.
- New Classical Reviews July 1, 2019Many of June’s most noteworthy classical albums stepped away from the works of the usual masters and ventured into less familiar territory.
- Album Premiere: Philary, ‘I Complain’ June 24, 2019Pile and Stove bassist Alex Molini blasts through 11 simultaneously heavy and tuneful songs in a tight 18 minutes on his debut solo LP.
- Album Premiere: Coldswell, ‘Void Calls’ June 19, 2019The Cleveland-based trio pays homage to the earsplitting guitar-powered eruptions of Dinosaur Jr., the Cure’s bass-driven sense of melody, and the enveloping embrace of shoegaze on its new LP.
- ‘Leto’ Screenwriters Discuss Rock’s Infiltration of the Soviet Union and Biopic Pitfalls June 7, 2019Michael and Lily Idov share how they brought the life and music of Viktor Tsoi and Kino to the screen, how the movie developed its more fantastical elements, and how they avoided music biopic cliches.
- New Classical Reviews, May 2019 June 4, 2019Chamber music took center stage in our editors’ look at classical music from the past month, highlighted by new music from Pulitzer-winning composer Caroline Shaw.
- Keb’ Mo’ Tells the Story Behind His All-American New Track, “This Is My Home” May 31, 2019The Grammy-winning blues guitarist discusses the arrangement and inspiration that led to the song, which celebrates immigrants looking for better lives in America. The track comes from his upcoming album, Oklahoma.
- Sebadoh’s Lou Barlow Faces and Embraces Hard Truths on ‘Act Surprised’ May 24, 2019The Sebadoh frontman and Dinosaur Jr. bassist spoke about writing his songs on a modified ukulele, the unexpected influence he takes from hardcore punk music, and the strange life of his 1995 hit, “Natural One.”
- John Dwyer of Oh Sees Flashes Back to His Early Albums With a Trio of Reissues May 20, 2019In an effort to combat secondary market price-gouging for his early output, the Oh Sees frontman is putting out a trio of reissues on his own Castle Face Records. He spoke to AllMusic about his trajectory from then to now, why he’s leaving the old music untouched, and what we can all learn from Iron […]
- Album Premiere: Jamie McDell, ‘Extraordinary Girl’ May 8, 2019The singer/songwriter’s latest is a dozen tracks of rootsy country and Americana as filtered through a New Zealand lens.