THE PLACEMENT AGENCY is a website that will give you different ideas and knowledge about business and directories. We would love to help our readers and audiences to learn from our blogs and articles through our website. We are hoping that you will enjoy your time in spending it with us.
Home » ABOUT US
- From the Band to the Go-Go’s, a Rundown of the Latest Streaming Rock Docs September 10, 2020There’s no shortage of music documentaries that have made their way to streaming services as of late, so we sifted through the debris to figure out which are worthwhile and which are a tired rehash.
- Classical Highlights from August September 1, 2020While some of the titles of last month’s key classical recordings seemed to foretell of our new state of existence, their music can offer an escape from housebound drudgery.
- Author Ken McNab Sheds Light on the Beatles’ Tumultuous Final Year August 28, 2020The Scottish journalist discusses his book And In the End: The Last Days of the Beatles, which carefully reconstructs the events of 1969 and the series of gradual cause-and-effect relationships that tore apart the world’s biggest band.
- No Joy’s Beautifully Bizarre ‘Motherhood’ Gleefully Celebrates Going off the Rails August 20, 2020As her band departs from its earlier shoegaze sound, leader Jasamine White-Gluz shares some of the new album’s unexpected influences, why it was time for the band to change course, and how the recording process was like playing Jenga.
- Rumer Revitalizes the Hugh Prestwood Songbook on ‘Nashville Tears’ August 14, 2020The English musician discusses her interpretations of 15 songs by the Texas-born songwriter, whose work has been tackled by Judy Collins, Randy Travis, Trisha Yearwood, Jimmy Buffett, and Alison Krauss.
- Classical Highlights from July 2020 August 2, 2020In lieu of travel options, our classical editors take you around the world with recordings that evoke locations across the globe including Peru, Armenia, and Bohemia.
- Charley Crockett Talks ‘Welcome to Hard Times,’ the Album No One Else Would Make July 31, 2020Following a brush with death, the Texas-born musician goes big with an album that aims to join the cinematic country records of the ‘60s.
- Creed Bratton Wants to Heal You July 23, 2020The healing power of music has been at the forefront of musician and actor Creed Bratton’s mind. On his new album, Slightly Altered, he delivers a new set of originals along with a fresh take on a song by his old band, the Grass Roots.
- How the Bacon Brothers Hit Their Stride by Learning to Write for Themselves July 17, 2020Actor Kevin Bacon and his composer brother Michael have been releasing albums since 1997. The duo spoke with AllMusic about the sound of Philadelphia, happy accidents, and how their day jobs relate to their band.
- Chris Frantz of Talking Heads and Tom Tom Club Shares Tales From His (Mostly) Upbeat Memoir July 10, 2020From strange encounters with Lou Reed and Patti Smith to touring with the Ramones in 1977 to finding the love of his life in bandmate Tina Weymouth, Frantz packs a lot into Remain in Love. He also gives a crucial omelet recipe.