THE PLACEMENT AGENCY is a website that will give you different ideas and knowledge about business and directories. We would love to help our readers and audiences to learn from our blogs and articles through our website. We are hoping that you will enjoy your time in spending it with us.
Home » ABOUT US
- Kristin Chenoweth and Her Powerhouse Friends Celebrate Women on ‘For the Girls’ October 10, 2019Ariana Grande, Dolly Parton, Jennifer Hudson, and Reba McEntire join the party on Chenoweth’s latest album. She spoke with AllMusic about how the songs have changed their meanings for her over time, putting her own spin on things, and choosing when to belt it out.
- New Classical Reviews October 1, 2019September’s classical reviews revealed the myriad ways in which classical composers are also storytellers, opting for various narrative structures to tell simultaneously grand and personal stories.
- Album Premiere: Joshua Radin, ‘Here, Right Now’ October 1, 2019The acoustic singer/songwriter delivers a new set featuring seven original tunes along with a pair of Tom Petty and Rolling Stones covers.
- Album Premiere: Ursula 1000, ‘Esoterique’ September 27, 2019Dance musician Alex Gimeno celebrates 20 years of recording as Ursula 1000 with an album that emphasizes his swinging bachelor pad aesthetic.
- Nils Lofgren Recalls the Genesis of Ringo’s First All-Starr Band September 25, 2019The guitarist flashes back 30 years to the formation of what would eventually become a touring institution. The inaugural lineup also included Joe Walsh, Clarence Clemons, Rick Danko, Levon Helm, Dr. John, Billy Preston, and Jim Keltner.
- Adam Dubin Showcases the Camaraderie of the Bay Area Thrash Metal Scene in ‘Murder in the Front Row’ September 11, 2019Known for his work with Metallica and the Beastie Boys, the director discusses steering clear of oft-repeated stories, digging up rare video for the documentary, and the future of his unseen “black album” recording footage.
- New Classical Reviews, August 2019 September 4, 2019In August our classical reviewers dug into recordings that reimagined classic film scores, highlighted iconic characters from the opera world, and explored a myriad of sonatas, symphonies, and choral works.
- The Calming Chaos of Fire-Toolz August 30, 2019Angel Marcloid explains how she uses jagged, disruptive sounds to create her idea of serenity.
- Ben Folds on Repeating Mistakes, Conjuring Characters, and Repeating Mistakes August 23, 2019The alt-rock graduate discusses the honest self-examination that went into writing his memoir, A Dream About Lighting Bugs, in a career-spanning conversation that touches on specific songs, bombing on ‘SNL,’ and why he likes to close his albums in a particular way.
- Album Premiere: The Hollywood Stars, ‘Sound City,’ a Lost Power Pop Gem from 1976 August 20, 2019An excellent artifact of 70s glam and power pop receives a long overdue release on Burger Records.