THE PLACEMENT AGENCY website would love to hear your own stories and ideas. If you have questions, inquiries, comments, or suggestions, feel free to share it with us just by simply filling out the form provided. We are looking forward to keep in touch with you.
Home » CONTACT US
- Sebadoh’s Lou Barlow Faces and Embraces Hard Truths on ‘Act Surprised’ May 24, 2019The Sebadoh frontman and Dinosaur Jr. bassist spoke about writing his songs on a modified ukulele, the unexpected influence he takes from hardcore punk music, and the strange life of his 1995 hit, “Natural One.”
- John Dwyer of Oh Sees Flashes Back to His Early Albums With a Trio of Reissues May 20, 2019In an effort to combat secondary market price-gouging for his early output, the Oh Sees frontman is putting out a trio of reissues on his own Castle Face Records. He spoke to AllMusic about his trajectory from then to now, why he’s leaving the old music untouched, and what we can all learn from Iron […]
- Album Premiere: Jamie McDell, ‘Extraordinary Girl’ May 8, 2019The singer/songwriter’s latest is a dozen tracks of rootsy country and Americana as filtered through a New Zealand lens.
- New Classical Reviews May 1, 2019Our editors shine a spotlight on the many operas and anniversaries that were showcased in April’s classical releases.
- Nils Lofgren Tells Tales of His Late ‘70s Lou Reed Collaboration, Shares its Final Tracks April 24, 2019The veteran sideman and solo artist shares stories and an exclusive first listen to his new album, which features the final unreleased songs from a long-distance writing session conducted with Lou Reed in the late 1970s.
- How Rodrigo y Gabriela Tackled Pink Floyd’s Daunting “Echoes” With Two Acoustic Guitars April 9, 2019Gabriela Quintero shares her experience of coming up with a new arrangement for the 1971 prog epic, and flashes back to her childhood memories of hearing Pink Floyd and why she always returns to its profound emotions.
- New Classical Reviews, March 2019 April 1, 2019During Women’s History Month, our classical editors celebrated women’s contributions, shining spotlights on the conductors, composers, and performers who continue to celebrate classical music’s past while pushing the form forward.
- Blondie’s Chris Stein Illuminates a Bygone New York City in His Latest Photography Book March 22, 2019The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame-inducted guitarist shares photos and memories of his hometown, along with reminiscences of his work on the influential Wild Style soundtrack, staying with William Burroughs in Kansas, and witnessing an iconic Rolling Stones performance.
- Zakk Wylde Celebrates 20 Years of Black Label Society March 15, 2019Ozzy’s longest-tenured guitarist shares memories about recording the first Black Label Society record, why he’s putting out a revised edition of the album, and his blunt approach to sobriety.
- Stream Leo “Bud” Welch’s Final Album, With Thoughts From Producer Dan Auerbach March 5, 2019The Black Keys frontman shares his memories of recording The Angels in Heaven Done Signed My Name with the late blues and gospel musician.