THE PLACEMENT AGENCY website would love to hear your own stories and ideas. If you have questions, inquiries, comments, or suggestions, feel free to share it with us just by simply filling out the form provided. We are looking forward to keep in touch with you.
Home » CONTACT US
- Dean DeLeo Looks Back on Recording STP’s ‘Tiny Music…Songs from the Vatican Gift Shop’ July 19, 2021The Stone Temple Pilots guitarist discusses how a remote setting, a commitment to pop songs, and a lack of ego played a part in creating the band’s kaleidoscopic third album.
- Song Premiere: Colin Hay, “Waterloo Sunset” July 12, 2021The Men at Work frontman and solo artist shares and discusses his version of the classic Kinks song, which appears on his upcoming covers album I Just Don’t Know What To Do With Myself.
- Recent Classical Highlights July 1, 2021Piano quintets by Amy Beach and Florence Price, Baroque music from Guatemala, and the premiere recording of Wynton Marsalis’ Symphony No. 2 headline our recent classical reviews, along with a narrative-choral-dance project by Jerod Impichchaachaaha’ Tate showcasing Chickasaw music and stories.
- Protomartyr’s Joe Casey on the Highs and Lows of His Pandemic Movie Watching June 9, 2021The frontman and self-professed “big movie dork” shared his thoughts on 10 movies that run the gamut from whimsical rom-coms to an ode to fiery resistance to the story of a rampaging buffalo in India.
- Recent Classical Highlights (May 2021) June 1, 2021Fresh recordings of iconic works by Brahms, Stravinsky, and Sibelius delivered robust interpretations of their storied source material, while young composers and performers continued to break through.
- A Guide to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Class of 2021 May 13, 2021Know Gil Scott-Heron’s name but not his music? Did you not understand that Todd Rundgren joke from 30 Rock? We’ve got you covered with a closer look at this year’s wide-ranging class of inductees.
- Recent Classical Highlights May 3, 2021Now that it’s been more than a year since classical ensembles could perform in their usual configurations, we’re starting to see the last wave of pre-pandemic live recordings, as well as more stripped-down and personal interpretations.
- Recent Classical Highlights April 1, 2021An eclectic March brought us a recital from cellist Steven Isserlis that celebrates the upcoming 150th birthday of writer Marcel Proust, experimental electro-acoustic music from Nicolas Horvath, and ballet compositions from 20th century Hungarian composer Béla Bartók.
- The Highs and Lows of the ‘80s Hard Rock Scene, As Told Through Its Music Videos March 17, 2021The authors of the new oral history Nöthin’ But a Good Time: The Uncensored History of the ‘80s Hard Rock Explosion take us on a guided tour of the era’s most notorious, emblematic, and often problematic clips.
- How AllMusic Reviewed the Grammy Winners March 15, 2021The uniquely staged 63rd Grammy Awards ceremony was dominated by women, as Taylor Swift, Billie Eilish, Megan Thee Stallion, Beyoncé, and Fiona Apple all claimed trophies. Take a look at how AllMusic reviewed the Grammy-winning albums, from pop to jazz to classical and everything in between.